buy a fridge retard

Join a club

Maybe even start your own.

Click here to get started

Sign in to follow this  
TokentheToken

Drag? Yes I do that

TokentheToken    124

So I finally made a thread for this rather than posting random photos in other threads. 

Yes, I am a bioqueen. Meaning I am a biological woman doing exactly what drag queens do. Wigs, full makeup, heels, et c. I love embracing the femininity by becoming an extreme ideal version of myself. Though I still call what I do "drag" due to the fact it is still under the drag umbrella. 

So who am I? My drag persona is called Milky Juicy. Funny enough, as sexual as my name sounds, I actually ripped it off from the title of an obscure CD I found at a thrift store for $2. Sexy sure, but it's from an alternative folk album. My aesthetic is late 80's-early 90's band groupie girl, or a waitress trying to join a motorcycle gang in 1987. Whichever. No I shouldn't have to explain what my "look" is, since you'll be able to see that in looks below, but I like to include it. Since I am a real girl, I try to really hone in on a good performance. I do this by often creating a character for a song. You can half ass being a drag queen if you are a biological guy, so I feel I'm under a closer watch and try to be out of the box since I already stick out as it is. 

How did I begin/How long I've been doing it. Well I was introduced to RuPaul's Drag Race in my freshman year of college and I became obsessed with it, like most young queens do. The first time I went out in "drag" was well over a year ago, towards the beginning of 2016. I then continued to try to do drag makeup in my room. For months I collected and bought clothes, wigs, makeup, tights, et c. But this June I finally got out and performed at a bar in Birmingham (an hour drive from where I live). So in total, I've been performing for 2 months now but have greatly improved in such a short time. 

Where I'm going. Well this portion isn't going to be me saying "I'M GONNA BE A STAR" don't worry. However this is something I want to continue in the years to come as I've already started gaining fans. Christ almighty, I've sounded pretentious this entire time, but that took the cake. It's truly a jarring experience when people say that you're their favorite performer. Any who, I've been asked to be a part of a photoshoot project about drag queens, booked for a gig on campus in October that raises money for an LGBT based charity, and I'll be performing in another charity based event a week after this is posted. 

Looks (oldest to newest), most can be seen on my drag insta: sistermilkyjuicy

uXSPcmYt.jpg lWlq46st.jpg Rbb2QYnt.jpgVwWGH9Tt.jpg 3Vho051t.jpg SlhheH7t.jpg 

VbHCYv9.gif 9phD48X.gif 

pHEcPiX.gif 9ikS2T9.gif 

Ask anything you'd like about what I do if you please! I'm sure this will be looked over but there are titties hidden here

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Oh boy, I guess I have been living under a rock, I didn't even know this was a thing! You do you though! That's cool, I liked it, so I gave this a like.  You look fabulous. 

Do you have a youtube channel featuring your performances or just a youtube in general? 

Have you ever performed with anyone else?

TokentheToken    124
On 8/17/2017 at 5:55 PM, ragreynolds said:

make more gifs

S5dcs3A.gif 2HqosUe.gif q5L4uj8.gif 

On 8/18/2017 at 0:45 AM, Oppi said:

How's the pay if you don't mind my asking? 

I go to open stage night, so my pay is the tips I get. Lowest being $7, highest at $21. Being on cast at a bar is where I'd get a paid booking. I'm not sure how the pay would be there. 

On 8/18/2017 at 3:00 AM, Harry_Hilter said:

Oh boy, I guess I have been living under a rock, I didn't even know this was a thing! You do you though! That's cool, I liked it, so I gave this a like.  You look fabulous. 

Do you have a youtube channel featuring your performances or just a youtube in general? 

Have you ever performed with anyone else?

Thank you! And no I don't have a YouTube channel. I have an instagram account for it though as mentioned in the introduction. 

If you're asking if I've done a duo lip sync, I have not. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Seeker    116

I have indeed. Sassy .gifs galore, btw.

I've considered getting into it myself, if I find out whether there's a place for it here. Do you have any tips for someone who wants to or is just starting out?

• Like 1

Sappho    216
On 2017-08-20 at 8:52 PM, TokentheToken said:

S5dcs3A.gif 2HqosUe.gif 

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

do you think drag has helped build confidence?

• Like 1

TokentheToken    124
6 hours ago, Seeker said:

I have indeed. Sassy .gifs galore, btw.

I've considered getting into it myself, if I find out whether there's a place for it here. Do you have any tips for someone who wants to or is just starting out?

One of the best things you can do is to wait and build up. I recommend practicing makeup, gathering clothes, collecting wigs, and give yourself a bit of time before finally stepping out. It'll be less stressful on you once you actually start performing. I also highly recommend investing in a good theatrical grade stick foundation and big lashes that'll last several performances. And youtube is your best friend. Some of the best drag oriented channels I follow on there are: OnlineKyne, Jaymes Mansfield (she's great with drag history), WOWPresents (they own RuPaul's Drag Race), and The Villbergs. But of course there are plenty of others. 

As far as where to perform, honestly I'd look up to see what gay bars are in your area. Surely they have a drag night at some point, and when they do go see it out of drag first. Get a feel of the environment and what is going on. Don't be afraid to talk to one, not all of us are catty lmao. Usually the host will be the most helpful. 

3 hours ago, Sappho said:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

do you think drag has helped build confidence?

it has for sure, it's been a good way to explore myself as a person as well

Sign in to follow this