Sign in to follow this  
Myvagmademedoit

Ryan And Vi Drawing

I have so many questions. 

When did I have 2 turquiose streaks in my hair, when have I worn jeans under a dress, why do I have a bob cut, why is my leg broken?

Why is our hair the colour of a well produced turd, and since when has he ever worn brown shoes?

Nice BG, and well done for adding ryans eyebrow raise.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Viiolai said:

I have so many questions. 

When did I have 2 turquiose streaks in my hair, when have I worn jeans under a dress, why do I have a bob cut, why is my leg broken?

Why is our hair the colour of a well produced turd, and since when has he ever worn brown shoes?

Nice BG, and well done for adding ryans eyebrow raise.

I was going for a blue green look, but I didn't want to do solid lines, so I used spray paint  and could on;y do one line on each side, I haven't seen many pictures of you or videos of Ryan's featuring you, so clothes, hair, and pose was just a guess. 

I  have no idea about what shoes either of you wear, and hair color was just brown. i could have gone light brown or dark, but I didn't want you two to look like siblings. Hahahha! 

And the pose was inspired by another picture, I didn't mean to make your leg look broken! lol!! 

I'm glad it's liked over all, I'm not the best artist ever over Microsoft paint with my mouse as my only drawing tool, but I like to draw! :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Harry_Hilter said:

I was going for a blue green look, but I didn't want to do solid lines, so I used spray paint  and could on;y do one line on each side, I haven't seen many pictures of you or videos of Ryan's featuring you, so clothes, hair, and pose was just a guess. 

I  have no idea about what shoes either of you wear, and hair color was just brown. i could have gone light brown or dark, but I didn't want you two to look like siblings. Hahahha! 

And the pose was inspired by another picture, I didn't mean to make your leg look broken! lol!! 

I'm glad it's liked over all, I'm not the best artist ever over Microsoft paint with my mouse as my only drawing tool, but I like to draw! :)

For future reference then, for me, I always wear black shoes, I'd never wear brown. Almost all of my t-shirts have writing on them, I would probably be wearing dark jeans, and my hair is darker than what you made it. But you got the pose spot on. I put my hand on my hip like that all the time!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this