Join a club

Maybe even start your own.

Click here to get started

Open Club  ·  17 members

Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

RegularSizedVideos is mad

sheilamotko    52

Oh just because he can't get over on you...He shit talks everybody and when the confront him...he tries to debate .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ragreynolds    796
7 hours ago, sheilamotko said:

Oh just because he can't get over on you...He shit talks everybody and when the confront him...he tries to debate .

He's a coward, Sheila. I've done livestreams with him and he sits quietly, but as soon as I'm not there he insults me!

• Like 1

sheilamotko    52

I totally agree @ragreynolds I am dealing with morans myself on CafeMom..I posted a comment in support of a young woman who had to give up her child for adoption..and I mentioned I knew where she was coming from and I had experience in how to deal with the pain of the situation. ..I've had to choose adoption 3 times..and omg..you think I killed the  President ..But I stood up and dealt with it lol.:lmao:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ragreynolds    796
7 hours ago, sheilamotko said:

I totally agree @ragreynolds I am dealing with morans myself on CafeMom..I posted a comment in support of a young woman who had to give up her child for adoption..and I mentioned I knew where she was coming from and I had experience in how to deal with the pain of the situation. ..I've had to choose adoption 3 times..and omg..you think I killed the  President ..But I stood up and dealt with it lol.:lmao:

People are terrible, Sheila

• Like 1

First  this kid here, (Because that's what he looks like, a kid) starts complaining that you somehow insulted his partner, then he goes on to insult yours? What a hypocrite! That was horrible what he said when he said that your girlfriend is probably really overweight, has he ever seen Viiolai Omg!  She is one very good looking woman!  I have seen her in one video and in the pictures she has posted on here, so not a lot of times, but she's still pretty damn hot and egghead videos doesn't know what he's talking  about. 

sheilamotko    52

That guy is jealous ...and he's probably a loner ..no gf or anything..he's probably jealous of Ryan for having a beautiful person in  his life

Edited by sheilamotko
I am dumb bunny forgot a letter on a word lol

Viiolai    213
On 03/09/2017 at 10:07 AM, Myvagmademedoit said:

First  this kid here, (Because that's what he looks like, a kid) starts complaining that you somehow insulted his partner, then he goes on to insult yours? What a hypocrite! That was horrible what he said when he said that your girlfriend is probably really overweight, has he ever seen Viiolai Omg!  She is one very good looking woman!  I have seen her in one video and in the pictures she has posted on here, so not a lot of times, but she's still pretty damn hot and egghead videos doesn't know what he's talking  about. 

He said what now...

(Also technically, BMI wise, I am overweight, but I'm also quite muscular. I am by no means weak :lol:)

@ragreynolds Did you actually insult his partner?

ragreynolds    796
1 hour ago, Viiolai said:

He said what now...

(Also technically, BMI wise, I am overweight, but I'm also quite muscular. I am by no means weak :lol:)

@ragreynolds Did you actually insult his partner?

Nah, Pierced Angel tried to expose his relationship though. He kept claiming he was married and had been with her for years, even though she had only just turned 16 and he made a video only a few months ago that was 'celebrating 1 year together'.

In a video, he was talking about my worse than a child molester series and how it's disgusting that I call people child molesters. So I said that I wasn't calling people child molesters and that if that were the case I must be calling both myself and my girlfriend child molesters since I have videos about us in the series. Then he said something like "Does anyone imagine his girlfriend being extremely overweight and just..." then he started swaying side to side and stomping his feet to imitate someone who's so big they sway and stomp the ground as they walk. Then he followed up by saying "If she even exists that is because I don't believe you even have a girlfriend". 

sheilamotko    52

Are you even sure he has a girlfriend :lmao::lmao:He looks like he 's a lonely guy to me . And his channel I dunno if its me..but seems he isn't doing as well as you . I would say to him "Jealous much :rock:"

ragreynolds    796
10 hours ago, sheilamotko said:

Are you even sure he has a girlfriend :lmao::lmao:He looks like he 's a lonely guy to me . And his channel I dunno if its me..but seems he isn't doing as well as you . I would say to him "Jealous much :rock:"

They broke up now

bryanna    214

fun fact: ryan and tallvideos were in a call together discussing what videos they'd make and when they would end the drama 

and tallvideos also has an account on this fucking site

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this