Abortions R Us

What's your stance?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What's your stance on abortion?

• Pro-choice (in cases of rape/incest)
    • Pro-choice (in general)
    • Pro-life
    • Don't care

What is your stance on abortion? Do you think women should be prohibited from getting abortions, or do you think they should be allowed to get abortions just for fun?

I'm pro-choice so long as it's not too late into the pregnancy, but for the most part I really don't care at all.

• Upvote 4

I voted "pro life incase of incest/rape" because the option I would have chose instead wasn't there. I support abortion if it means if the mother or the baby is going to die in the process. 

1 hour ago, MyVagMadeMeDoIt said:

I voted "pro life incase of incest/rape" because the option I would have chose instead wasn't there. I support abortion if it means if the mother or the baby is going to die in the process. 

So you support abortion always, because the baby always dies in the process?

Some people probably just shouldn't reproduce, abortion is a great solution to a non-problem.

• Upvote 3

Personally I'm pro-life unless a woman has been raped or has been a victim of incest.....HOWEVER...I'm against legislation that would stop women from having an abortion because I don't think its up for the government to decide but the people. The majority want full pro-choice and I must respect that.

Story cut short, I don't personally agree with full pro-choice but I believe its up for the person to decide.

I would try to persuade my imaginary unexpected pregnant girlfriend to keep the baby for example

Edited by The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy

In cases of rape.

Cases where a woman is told she will not survive the full pregnancy due to whatever.

Cases where a woman is told her child will be born severely disabled, some people wouldn't agree with me on this but I say fuck your opinion tbh because looking after a disabled child isn't a fucking walk in the park, giving them up for adoption is an option yes but that can be emotionally traumatising for someone to not only go through a rough birth, but to also have to hand over the baby afterwards... If a woman feels she cannot cope with that then I say leave her to her own. 

Im sure there are other cases that I cannot think of atm but I'm pretty sure I've made my views clear?

• Upvote 1

Prochoice, no matter the situation, too many reasons and circumstances to only be prochoice in the cases of rape or death.

I don't think its anybodies decision past the mothers and fathers, while i without a doubt feel potential father should get a say, i feel mother gets the final say and should be a constantly provided resource, there are just too many situations where something might happen and it shouldn't be made harder because you want to feel righteous about your moral alignment.

Edited by EndangeredShark
  • Upvote 4

im pro, ive even gone with a friend to get one behind her bf's back.
he wanted to keep it(as a way to keep her in his life and control her) and she didnt...

• Upvote 2

Pro choice all the time.

It's not my body.

Why do I care if a woman has an abortion for whatever reason?

Edited by Thor
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bryanna said:

i support abortion up until the child is 16 years old

Post natal abortion is my favorite kind of abortion!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Retskrid said:

Post natal abortion is my favorite kind of abortion!

Mine too

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, bryanna said:

i support abortion up until the child is 16 years old

So.... Can I not kill myself??

I agree with abortion up until the end of the first trimester.

13 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

What is your stance on abortion? Do you think women should be prohibited from getting abortions, or do you think they should be allowed to get abortions just for fun?

I'm pro-choice so long as it's not too late into the pregnancy, but for the most part I really don't care at all.

This is exactly how I feel, i mean it would be wrong to make it so they have to keep a baby they aren't ready for, and if it gets to be long term, they can birth the baby and give it up (some women can't even have kids and would love to)

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, EndangeredShark said:

Prochoice, no matter the situation, too many reasons and circumstances to only be prochoice in the cases of rape or death.

I don't think its anybodies decision past the mothers and fathers, while i without a doubt feel potential father should get a say, i feel mother gets the final say and should be a constantly provided resource, there are just too many situations where something might happen and it shouldn't be made harder because you want to feel righteous about your moral alignment.

how I feel about abortion in a nut shell

I mean it is circumstancal. I think they should be free to poor people cuase if you cant afford a baby you don't need to have one but honestly if you are in that situation you probally should avoid baby making activities. I think we should fund things like having tubes tied or vasectomy becuase those are probally less exspence than the government paying for a kid. Also increasing sex education might be benifital.These are US based ideas IDK what other countries do exactly. 

I'd have a drive thru. you would pull up to the speaker and an employee would greet u and say " Welcome to the abortion clinic you rape em we  scrape em."

Edited by Tangytang
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tangytang said:

I'd have a drive thru. you would pull up to the speaker and an employee would greet u and say " Welcome to the abortion clinic you rape em we  scrape em."

good idea

Pro-Choice.

Most of the cases where abortions happen are either because of the child was an accident or rape. I do not think that abortion should be used as a form of birth control, but in the cases of health complications, rape, incest, financial struggles and such, an abortion should be available because even if abortions aren't legal, they will still happen, just not as safely.

• Upvote 1

"Let me tell you a little story about a time I gave up. About ten years ago I got pregnant and everyone around me wanted me to give up and have the baby. And for about eight and a half months I listened to them. Until finally I worked up the courage to walk into that hospital and say "Get this thing out of me." And let me tell you something. Having an abortion is one of the hardest things anyone could ever do. It took hours. I had to physically push the fetus out of me. And when it came out it was crying and covered in this like gooky stuff. I didn't have the money to pay so I crawled out the window and I went home and watched In Living Color because that's what was funny back then. Heather, you have a choice. You can walk away and give birth to a failure that will haunt you the rest of your life or you can go out there and have the abortion of your dreams. So what's it gonna be?" - Sarah Silverman

I'm not just pro choice I'm %200 percent pro abortion, let's end humanity's shitty existence 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

• Upvote 2

Why do people think there should be stipulations on abortions? Because religion? Pro choice. If you can afford it as a steady birth control method then so be it. One less unwanted child.

Edited by Justin13
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Justin13 said:

Why do people think there should be stipulations on abortions? Because religion? Pro choice. If you can afford it as a steady birth control method then so be it. One less unwanted child.

Well most people will make a whole thing out of women's rights and whatever in regards to abortion, but really is has nothing to do with that. The people who are against abortion aren't against it because they don't want women to have rights, they're against it because they see abortion as literal child murder. The majority of pro-life people view abortion as the exact same as drowning a baby in a bath tub. It's about murder to them, not rights.

If you can convince someone that it isn't murder and that the foetus isn't actually a baby then they won't be Pro-life anymore.

Not saying you make the argument for women's rights or anything, I'm just saying that a large part of the reason people are Pro-life is because they aren't educated on foetuses and whatever because feminist types are too busy screaming about how not allowing them abortion is taking rights away from them rather than explaining that a foetus isn't a person.

Sign in to follow this