Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

Has a doctor ever touched your parts?

Have you ever had your genitals inspected/touched by a doctor?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had your genitals inspected/touched by a doctor?

not really i mean besides the stethoscope being right at my boobs thats for my heartbeat though

I've had a tube stuck up my wiener as part of surgery. Once I was in a condition to leave the hospital, a nurse had to help me out with a suppository laxitive, because 1: morphine makes it hard for you to take a dump, 2: I hadn't taken a dump since I had the surgery, 3: being high as a kite on morphine makes it very difficult to administer a suppository for yourself.

After  giving birth to my daughter, which that also required someone to touch my vajayjay, after that my bladder didnt go back into place and the surgery I had for that was vaginally. 

8 hours ago, Seeker said:

I've had a tube stuck up my wiener as part of surgery. 

I hope you weren't conscious 

Had a doctor at hospital check my balls for appendicitis (my appendix isn't in my nutsack). Also had the ol' finger up the arse, which wasn't exactly an enjoyable experience, having a 40+ year old sarcastic bastard hanging out of you by his finger.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, The-Jackal said:

Also had the ol' finger up the arse, which wasn't exactly an enjoyable experience, having a 40+ year old sarcastic bastard hanging out of you by his finger.

Sounds pleasant 

12 hours ago, The-Jackal said:

Had a doctor at hospital check my balls for appendicitis (my appendix isn't in my nutsack). Also had the ol' finger up the arse, which wasn't exactly an enjoyable experience, having a 40+ year old sarcastic bastard hanging out of you by his finger.

NO HANDS