Sign in to follow this  
Tangytang

Hay gang if your board

Hay guys long time no seek. if you are board join live.me on your cell phones and follow me ♠Tink♠. join my fam 24 hour chat. I made it to level 27 broadcast er. there is only 100 levels. if u miss my sexy nezz der u go

IMAG1312.jpg

• Like 1

Tang, literally all you do on here is promote your dumb live.me nonsense. I wouldn't care so much, but you didn't even take the time to post this in the right area of the site. I'm locking this topic and giving you a second warning point for spam.

You have 54 posts, 8 topics. 7 of your topics are about live.me/you promoting yourself. The other topic is you saying "wtf" and asking to be admin. 17 of your 54 posts is telling people to follow you on live.me, and you also have various posts that literally just say "post" because you were spamming so you could access the NSFW section.

image.png

Topics:

And this one is the 8th.

I'd like you to be part of this community again, but honestly, you're just a nuisance at this point. No one cares about your live.me, not when all you do is post about it.