Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

Clubs or Regular Forums?

Which do you prefer?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which should the site use?

• The club system (how the site is currently)
    • The regular forums (how the site used to be)
    • The regular forums but with the clubs feature still enabled

We've been using this clubs system for a while now and I can tell that there's a lot of mixed feelings on this. So I'm leaving it up to all members to decide what we do with it. Vote in the poll for the system you'd like to see the site use. The most popular option will probably be implemented.

I liked the older way better but I think a mix would work. Clubs would make sense for some things, but for general threads I’m not a fan.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sappho said:

I liked the older way better but I think a mix would work. Clubs would make sense for some things, but for general threads I’m not a fan.

Yeah, I'm thinking this would be best. I think NSFW works best as a club since people have to request to join. And it's also good for people to have their own clubs to talk about things that maybe only one or two people care about. But in general, I do think that threads are best being the way they were before.

17 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

Yeah, I'm thinking this would be best. I think NSFW works best as a club since people have to request to join. And it's also good for people to have their own clubs to talk about things that maybe only one or two people care about. But in general, I do think that threads are best being the way they were before.

I just want clubs around to make a Harry Potter one y'know

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sappho said:

I just want clubs around to make a Harry Potter one y'know

Make one then!

• Like 1

On 10/1/2017 at 2:01 PM, ragreynolds said:

tbh with you, if youre going back to the recent topics at the front, then is their a point in clubs other then for the nsfw section?

I like the clubs, theyre very clean and easy to use, but the organization is a bit messy with them, it's very hard, at least i find, on mobile to find threads because i just get all the threads that have been commented on recently, which doesn't really leave room for much else.

2 hours ago, EndangeredShark said:

tbh with you, if youre going back to the recent topics at the front, then is their a point in clubs other then for the nsfw section?

I like the clubs, theyre very clean and easy to use, but the organization is a bit messy with them, it's very hard, at least i find, on mobile to find threads because i just get all the threads that have been commented on recently, which doesn't really leave room for much else.

They're good for more exclusive things, or if people want to be more personal I suppose. 

• Upvote 1

I miss  the old set up too, it was user friendly, not  that the clubs aren't and I like the clubs, but there seems to be a lack of organization for the clubs. When someone posts sometthing new in any of the clubs,  the order of how they appear changes, so maybe some organization on that would  be good. 

I liked the way the forum was before, as  it  was more organized than now,

I like clubs too because  it gives  everyone control of   what they want to see in their clubs and if they don't like something  said, they can ban the person from their club.

• Thanks 1