Just now, ragreynolds said:

He's fucking insane

Onion or Cyr?

Just now, ragreynolds said:

Gregory 

There wouldn't be a thread dedicated to him if he was sane.

53 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

1.png

2.png

3.png

Is it bad I can actually see his point?

If someone is using illegal drugs in your own house after you have told them not too, I would be pissed too. I don't want to date someone that does drugs all the fucking time and its actually pretty reasonable. 

9 minutes ago, Protejade said:

Is it bad I can actually see his point?

If someone is using illegal drugs in your own house after you have told them not too, I would be pissed too. I don't want to date someone that does drugs all the fucking time and its actually pretty reasonable. 

They weren't using drugs in his house. The only drug being used was weed. Weed is legal in his state. Weed is not legal in the state where the girl he is talking about lives, so he is calling her a criminal and broke up with her for smoking it there.

There's a difference between being upset with someone because they are using drugs in your house when you said not to, or because they are using drugs you don't want them to in their own home.

He also made a video the other day where he said something along the lines of "If your partner doesn't want you to ride a certain brand of bike or drink a certain type of juice and you do not respect their wishes, then they should break up with you, and the reasons why they wanted those things doesn't matter". What he said in that video proves beyond a doubt that he is an extremely controlling individual. Then think about how he has had outbursts on Twitter at his wife just because she liked someone that he didn't, or how he kicked me out of his life because I said I wasn't a feminist, or how he kicked Cyr out of his life because Cyr said he wasn't voting for Hillary Clinton.

He's a control freak.

• Upvote 1

anyone wanna start a go-fund-me campain to hire a giant russian lesbian nazi to beat him to death with a dead turtle?

• Upvote 2

Nope that's illegal ..you can't hire a person to beat up a person..just because you don' t like him. Lol Besides why the hell is Billie smoking pot in VA were its illegal..when in Washington its legal to smoke?? I would just rather leave the drama. There nicer things in life besides . Take from someone who used to smoke it (back when I was in High School mind you)all it did was lead me down the worse road...but that is just my experience , my 60+ year old brother is still a hippie and still grows his one lol

is greg aware that pot is a legal drug in his state or did he move out of washington?

4 minutes ago, bryanna said:

is greg aware that pot is a legal drug in his state or did he move out of washington?

He knows, but it's illegal in Billie's state.

18 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

He knows, but it's illegal in Billie's state.

was she smoking at his house tho

This forum isn't even a week old and the onision bitch out discussion is already 3 pages long. I'm proud of you all.

• Upvote 3

I went on Twitter the other day and good lord. I'm afraid to say anything on there because no matter whose side your on people will come after you.

thanks for screenshotting my thread... now i can't join onion senpais sex cult when i move to washington

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Rara said:

I went on Twitter the other day and good lord. I'm afraid to say anything on there because no matter whose side your on people will come after you.

:blowhards: