HE LITERALLY JUST ADMITTED THAT HE WAS VERBALLY ABUSIVE??? WTF

AND HE SAYS HE KISSED HIS COUSIN IN THEIR SLEEP WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER

21 hours ago, Viiolai said:

OMG

HE'S WEARING AN OURAN T-SHIRT!

twins.jpg

Hide contents

onision.png

my rats Ron and Sirius were named Hikaru and Kaoru when I got them :^) 

that's from ouran, right?

29 minutes ago, Alfie said:

my rats Ron and Sirius were named Hikaru and Kaoru when I got them :^) 

that's from ouran, right?

OMG YAH

THEY'RE GAY BROTHERLY LOVE TWINS

• Upvote 1

minus the fact that shiloh is also insane, she says some things that are pretty similar to what billie says 

also billie and shiloh both have 6 letters in their name so theyre the same person confirmed

• Upvote 2

All his recent girlfriends look like teenagers including him. Back in 2009-2010 he and his "significant others" looked older. Is Onision Benjamin Button?

From eccentric respected man in the armed forces to a vindictive 14 year old popular high school girl.

tumblr_ob5iuoSOSo1qbnxbno1_1280.jpg

• Upvote 1

anyone remember when people started posting shilos masturbation video from when she was a "suicide girl" ?

15 minutes ago, n00gai said:

anyone remember when people started posting shilos masturbation video from when she was a "suicide girl" ?

grody 

19 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

grody 

15 minutes ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

post it

this was YEARS ago... cant find it and cant be arsed to look any more for it.

she used a rabbit vibrator in a few different positions... not very exiting, her ass covered most of the screen so couldnt see much.

He is trying to have polyamory but to keep it up he uses domination by making contracts and being demanding of them and its not working because he is too insecure, close minded and shallow. I still dont know whats his fetish is. His trying to be the "Senpai" in their lives but he isnt someone you would actually look up to with that behavior.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, n00gai said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

YOU MEAN A LEGIT SUICIDE GIRL?!

6 hours ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

All his recent girlfriends look like teenagers including him. Back in 2009-2010 he and his "significant others" looked older. Is Onision Benjamin Button?

From eccentric respected man in the armed forces to a vindictive 14 year old popular high school girl.

tumblr_ob5iuoSOSo1qbnxbno1_1280.jpg

his girlfriends have always been young. 

shiloh was 17

lainey was 17

billie was 18 i think 

+whoever else cause i havent paid attention in years

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Viiolai said:

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

YOU MEAN A LEGIT SUICIDE GIRL?!

i dunno, but thats what the video title was.

• Upvote 1

its been nearly a decade since i last subscribed to any of gregs channels... so none of this makes any sence...

last video i saw of his was the one where he tried to explain that when he put a bucket over his turtle when it was outside and it died of heatstroke, that it wasnt his fault.