bryanna

Onision

Just now, n00gai said:

yea... the words gene-pool could use some chlorine.

Are you saying all douchebags should be sterilized?

16 hours ago, MyVagMadeMeDoIt said:

Waching this video makes me feel very sad for Lainey. Lainey, as the wife is the queen of her castle (Meaning her home) and when she said her boundries, those boundries should have been respected and obeyed by everyone to keep the peace, but instead of doing that, he still manages to convince Lainey that everything was still OK. Had that been me, nothing would have been OK after that!!!!

but lainey isnt 100% innocent in this. definitely not same level as greg but she played a part in it

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, bryanna said:

but lainey isnt 100% innocent in this. definitely not same level as greg but she played a part in it

I give her a pass simply because I think any involvement she had is a direct result of what Greg has done to her in the past. It's obvious that he has treated her the way he tried to treat Billie, difference being that she submitted to him rather than getting away. If you watch her in the first couple of his videos she appeared in, she's a completely different person. He's obviously fucked her up.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MyVagMadeMeDoIt said:

This is why I love MrRepzion! <3 

Not a Repzion fan, never have been, I've always really disliked him. 

13 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

Many, many times.

i could've sworn he actually stopped for a period of time. i didn't even know he was making vids about greg again until today

Just now, bryanna said:

i could've sworn he actually stopped for a period of time. i didn't even know he was making vids about greg again until today

The Final Fall of Onision - 6th July 2013. This is when he first said he would never make another Onision video again, hence the title.

Onision Demands YOU In His Basement - 19th January 2017. This is his most recent video you know about.

In between these two videos, I have counted at least 7 instances where he has used Onision's face or name in the title of one of his videos. There are probably some I missed (he has a lot of videos) plus he could easily have spoken about Greg during a video that you wouldn't be able to tell from just looking at the thumbnail or title.

Those 7 videos aren't all just grouped together, they're pretty spread out over time. Some are between 6-12 months ago, others are 2 years ago.

So it appears he stopped from the 6th of July 2013 until maybe around the start of 2014.

It makes me kinda sad he turned into a fucking psychotic. I met most of you ugly bastards on his forums and spent the majority of my best online days there. Now its a cesspool for suicidal teen hos and paedophiles.

51 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

The Final Fall of Onision - 6th July 2013. This is when he first said he would never make another Onision video again, hence the title.

Onision Demands YOU In His Basement - 19th January 2017. This is his most recent video you know about.

In between these two videos, I have counted at least 7 instances where he has used Onision's face or name in the title of one of his videos. There are probably some I missed (he has a lot of videos) plus he could easily have spoken about Greg during a video that you wouldn't be able to tell from just looking at the thumbnail or title.

Those 7 videos aren't all just grouped together, they're pretty spread out over time. Some are between 6-12 months ago, others are 2 years ago.

So it appears he stopped from the 6th of July 2013 until maybe around the start of 2014.

guessing his views went down cause people only watched him for onision drama

im pretty sure that someone can beat him to death with a hammer and get away with just a small portion of the prison sentence if a fraction of the women in his life testified on the killers behalf.

19 minutes ago, n00gai said:

im pretty sure that someone can beat him to death with a hammer and get away with just a small portion of the prison sentence if a fraction of the women in his life testified on the killers behalf.

He'll come back to life somehow and claim it was a hate crime of some sort, he seems like the kind of low life piece of shit that would.

26 minutes ago, The-Jackal said:

He'll come back to life somehow and claim it was a hate crime of some sort, he seems like the kind of low life piece of shit that would.

yea, his fanatic(moronic) fangirls are gonna call upon the gods of kale and tofu to bring him back to life... a simple offering of vitamin supplements, burlap undies and a vegan cookbook in a ring of portobello mushrooms will bring forth the reincarnated remains of onision, the de-hymenator of teens. all hail!

23 minutes ago, n00gai said:

yea, his fanatic(moronic) fangirls are gonna call upon the gods of kale and tofu to bring him back to life... a simple offering of vitamin supplements, burlap undies and a vegan cookbook in a ring of portobello mushrooms will bring forth the reincarnated remains of onision, the de-hymenator of teens. all hail!

I can imagine him as an immortal lich overlord. He's creepy enough already to fit the description.

He admits it!!!!!!!

I love how he is despredly trying to justiy polyamory as if its something wrong, as he feels guilty for it.

• Upvote 1

When I knew Onision he was a narcissistic loon, and a distasteful attention seeker. I'm sure he still is, but I have no interest in embarking on a holy crusade to expose his alleged shenanigans. I also have no interest in any of his videos these days.

• Upvote 1

He's doing this new debate thing, I made a video and he responded to it here (TIMESTAMPED):

"Onision, you should stop thinking in black and white"

"SAYS THE GUY THINKING IN BLACK AND WHITE ABOUT BLACK AND WHITE MENTALITIES"

ok fam

I think you did great on the debate ..he was nicer to you then I thought he was gonna be :D

• Upvote 2