Welcome to RR

Message of the day

If you don't do heroin, you're gay.

Join a club

Maybe even start your own. Just don't join the crazy cultist one. That one seems like one to avoid.

Click here to get started

Open Club  ·  12 members

bryanna    202

Somebody was gonna make it soooo

He's got a wife, girlfriends, and pictures of underage girls on his forums. Discuss.

• Upvote 3

ragreynolds    757

I first discovered Onision in 2010, I enjoyed his YouTube videos and found him to be highly entertaining, I also agreed with his opinions on most things. I joined his forums and took part in them for many years. I am still a member of his most recent forums. Over the years I saw him ban people simply for being meat eaters, for disagreeing with him, for liking a post that criticized him, and many other bizarre reasons. I even remember a time when he demoted all male moderators simply because they were male and he said he could only trust women.

Over the years I spent on his forums, I managed to catch his eye with a few posts I had made. He chatted with me a few times and liked a lot of my posts. Then in 2013 he was hosting live debates on his YouTube channel, so I decided to apply. I made an over the top video stating how I was the best possible choice to take part. On the forums, Onision stated that I was by far the front runner and that he found me to by highly entertaining and funny. I was eventually confirmed to take part, but unfortunately I ended up out of the country without internet access during the time of the debate. I kept in touch with him via email after this.

Fast forward a little bit and I became basically the sole moderator of one of his websites. My word was law, and I ran the place for him. In my opinion as well as many others, the version of the forums I was in charge of was probably the best and most relaxed version.

Fast forward a little more and he accepted my invitation to be a guest on my podcast. We did it as a live show via one of his channels, I then took the video and put the audio into my podcast feed. He followed me on Twitter for a while after that where we had a lot of back and forth banter.

Eventually he made a new forum. On this forum I had a discussion in a thread about why I wasn't a feminist. Onision then decided that because I wasn't a feminist, I was a horrible person and woman hater. So he banned me from his forums.

Soon after, Onision was tweeting about how bad of a candidate Donald Trump was (meanwhile he was a huge Hillary supporter). I said that although Trump may not be a good candidate, I believe him to be a better choice than Hillary, and I don't think he's as bad as Onision was making out. Onision then raged at me and blocked me on Twitter, telling me to "GTFO" of his life. Ever since then, I've sent him various emails trying to actually have a civil discourse with him, but he simply won't respond.

Shortly after all of this, I was in contact with a girl named Billie (the girl who is now in a relationship with Onision and his wife). Billie and I were kinda becoming friends, and she was scheduled to be on my podcast. She also followed me on Twitter. Suddenly she was in a relationship with Onision and stopped replying to any messages I sent her via text, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. She broke up with Onision and his wife after a few months and responded to a few of my tweets, but then she got with them again and all of a sudden she stopped responding again. This makes me think that Onision is a very controlling person, more so than I had originally thought. I would not be surprised if he was disallowing her to talk to me over the dumb hatred he has of me.

^This is a post I made on PULL.

UPDATE: 

He made a video not too long ago where this happened: http://ytcropper.com/cropped/hz58716d5d2e740

He also just made a video the other day talking about how he and his wife broke up with Billie for the 5th time or some shit because she smokes weed. In this same video he also said that if you partner asks you not to do something, then you should not do it ever again, without question. He said something like "If your partner doesn't want you to ride a certain brand of bike or drink a certain type of juice, then you shouldn't, and the reason why doesn't matter".

• Upvote 2

Harry_Hilter    93
14 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

I first discovered Onision in 2010, I enjoyed his YouTube videos and found him to be highly entertaining, I also agreed with his opinions on most things. I joined his forums and took part in them for many years. I am still a member of his most recent forums. Over the years I saw him ban people simply for being meat eaters, for disagreeing with him, for liking a post that criticized him, and many other bizarre reasons. I even remember a time when he demoted all male moderators simply because they were male and he said he could only trust women.

Over the years I spent on his forums, I managed to catch his eye with a few posts I had made. He chatted with me a few times and liked a lot of my posts. Then in 2013 he was hosting live debates on his YouTube channel, so I decided to apply. I made an over the top video stating how I was the best possible choice to take part. On the forums, Onision stated that I was by far the front runner and that he found me to by highly entertaining and funny. I was eventually confirmed to take part, but unfortunately I ended up out of the country without internet access during the time of the debate. I kept in touch with him via email after this.

Fast forward a little bit and I became basically the sole moderator of one of his websites. My word was law, and I ran the place for him. In my opinion as well as many others, the version of the forums I was in charge of was probably the best and most relaxed version.

Fast forward a little more and he accepted my invitation to be a guest on my podcast. We did it as a live show via one of his channels, I then took the video and put the audio into my podcast feed. He followed me on Twitter for a while after that where we had a lot of back and forth banter.

Eventually he made a new forum. On this forum I had a discussion in a thread about why I wasn't a feminist. Onision then decided that because I wasn't a feminist, I was a horrible person and woman hater. So he banned me from his forums.

Soon after, Onision was tweeting about how bad of a candidate Donald Trump was (meanwhile he was a huge Hillary supporter). I said that although Trump may not be a good candidate, I believe him to be a better choice than Hillary, and I don't think he's as bad as Onision was making out. Onision then raged at me and blocked me on Twitter, telling me to "GTFO" of his life. Ever since then, I've sent him various emails trying to actually have a civil discourse with him, but he simply won't respond.

Shortly after all of this, I was in contact with a girl named Billie (the girl who is now in a relationship with Onision and his wife). Billie and I were kinda becoming friends, and she was scheduled to be on my podcast. She also followed me on Twitter. Suddenly she was in a relationship with Onision and stopped replying to any messages I sent her via text, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. She broke up with Onision and his wife after a few months and responded to a few of my tweets, but then she got with them again and all of a sudden she stopped responding again. This makes me think that Onision is a very controlling person, more so than I had originally thought. I would not be surprised if he was disallowing her to talk to me over the dumb hatred he has of me.

^This is a post I made on PULL.

UPDATE: 

He made a video not too long ago where this happened: http://ytcropper.com/cropped/hz58716d5d2e740

He also just made a video the other day talking about how he and his wife broke up with Billie for the 5th time or some shit because she smokes weed. In this same video he also said that if you partner asks you not to do something, then you should not do it ever again, without question. He said something like "If your partner doesn't want you to ride a certain brand of bike or drink a certain type of juice, then you shouldn't, and the reason why doesn't matter".

He had also stated in the same video how he doesn't agree with people taking psychotropic medications for such things as "Bi-Polar" in that same video, that part I thought was the most bull of the whole thing because it would be like telling a schizophrenic or schizoeffective person to "Just stop hearing the voices" .. Quoting myself here :" 2:59 that's like telling a schizophrenic or a schizo effictive to "Stop hearing voices" as they can't choose to not listen, if they could, they most likely would because no one wants to go through that. Same goes for Bi-Polar and Bi-Polar mania. No one wants to feel great emotion, unexplained without reason and because they're s a horrible stigma on mental illness STILL, telling someone with a seriouos disorder "You don't need your medicine." Isn't helping them, but you are right when you said that the other person should stop doing illegal drugs, if it makes their partner unhappy with them, but do not confuse illegal drugs with perscription drugs, different things there. "

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Protejade    16

I don't really see why people hate Onision so much.

He hasn't broken any laws with his videos. That's how he makes his income. Most of the things he does say are pretty agreeable and honest anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Harry_Hilter    93
Just now, Protejade said:

He hasn't broken any laws with his videos. That's how he makes his income. Most of the things he does say are pretty agreeable and honest anyway.

There is a fine line between blunt honesty and outright cruelness. 

• Downvote 1

ragreynolds    757
1 minute ago, Protejade said:

Sure, but he is controlling and horrible to his wife and previous partners. He kicked me out of his life and stopped being my friend just because I disagreed with him. He even filmed his girlfriend having a breakdown on camera and put it on YouTube rather than calling 911.

• Upvote 2

Thor    206

Don't forget him rating lewds he gets from underage girls ON YOUTUBE. It "helps" some girls with their self esteem. I hope not.

Edited by Thor

2 minutes ago, Protejade said:

He did kill his tortoise.

RIP REPTAR, NEVER FORGET.

• Upvote 6

Protejade    16
2 minutes ago, MyVagMadeMeDoIt said:

There is a fine line between blunt honesty and outright cruelness. 

If the truth is cruel, then so be it.

If you can't handle the truth you're a fucking pussy.

Harry_Hilter    93

That is very true, but it's also nice to be nice when one can be and I just can't agree with his outright abrasive behavior. 

• Upvote 1

Thor    206
1 minute ago, Protejade said:

Okay Onision.

• Upvote 2

Protejade    16
2 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

Sure, but he is controlling and horrible to his wife and previous partners. He kicked me out of his life and stopped being my friend just because I disagreed with him. He even filmed his girlfriend having a breakdown on camera and put it on YouTube rather than calling 911.

I mean, you can't judge the how he treats his wife unless you see it for yourself. Yes, he can be kind of a prick about his friends (he has stated he usually doesnt keep friends very long.)

The hole thing with him filming his girlfriend was because he posted it to spite her, then took it down. The video is still up on youtube somewhere though.

Protejade    16
2 minutes ago, MyVagMadeMeDoIt said:

That is very true, but it's also nice to be nice when one can be and I just can't agree with his outright abrasive behavior. 

Very true, you should be nice as much as you can. But honestly I would much rather have the truth told to me than be lied to just to spare my feelings.

ragreynolds    757

I mean, you can't judge the how he treats his wife unless you see it for yourself.

Haven't you seen the thing where his wife was happy some singer tweeted her, then he got mad at her publicly on Twitter for being happy because the guy didn't like him?

Protejade    16
Just now, ragreynolds said:

Haven't you seen the thing where his wife was happy some singer tweeted her, then he got mad at her publicly on Twitter for being happy because the guy didn't like him?

No I haven't actually.

do you have screenshots 

Alfie    142
3 minutes ago, Protejade said:

I mean, you can't judge the how he treats his wife unless you see it for yourself. Yes, he can be kind of a prick about his friends (he has stated he usually doesnt keep friends very long.)

The hole thing with him filming his girlfriend was because he posted it to spite her, then took it down. The video is still up on youtube somewhere though.

He posted a video of Shiloh having a "psychotic episode" and put it on YouTube, humiliating her.

Yeah, she was a crack pot, but he's an asshole.

• Upvote 2

Protejade    16
Just now, Alfie said:

He posted a video of Shiloh having a "psychotic episode" and put it on YouTube, humiliating her.

Yeah, she was a crack pot, but he's an asshole.

I'm pretty sure he stated later that Shiloh was faking the entire thing? 

Thor    206
3 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

What singer

Alfie    142

I'm pretty sure he stated later that Shiloh was faking the entire thing? 

I'm pretty sure she faked it too but still, it was unnecessary to film it and put it on YouTube.

Harry_Hilter    93
1 minute ago, Alfie said:

I'm pretty sure she faked it too but still, it was unnecessary to film it and put it on YouTube.

He made an asshole move there, but as he explained it, he filmed it incase she DID try to kill herself, he would have video evidence that he was innocent. Does it make what he did right? Of course not, it still makes him an asshole. His reasoning and views are skewed. 

• Upvote 1

Alfie    142
Just now, MyVagMadeMeDoIt said:

He made an asshole move there, but as he explained it, he filmed it incase she DID try to kill herself, he would have video evidence that he was innocent. Does it make what he did right? Of course not, it still makes him an asshole. His reasoning and views are skewed. 

She didn't try to kill herself though she just threatened that she would.

I can't believe I'm giving an opinion in a thread about Onision jesus christ

• Upvote 1

sheilamotko    35

Onision is not perfect, no one is. I  have enjoyed many of his videos. He's never done anything to me, nor said anything mean to me. He's used and idea I suggested last year. I don't hate him, I like him and if you guys have ever meet my husband..he(my husband) can be a worse asshole then Onison is..(mind you not to me ,he is to others. All Onision is a man,who has youtube channels. I don't post my problems to him for him to solve I solve them myself. To me he is entertainment. All the topics on his channels have been from girls trying to get his attention..no photo that I have submitted to him shows my flesh..Gawd no..that would blind him or anyone seeing (joking here) Anyways..This is Ryan's forums so I won't be posting about Onision here...except for this comment. I still love his Emo Charlie character .:lol:

• Upvote 1

ragreynolds    757
1 minute ago, sheilamotko said:

Onision is not perfect, no one is. I  have enjoyed many of his videos. He's never done anything to me, nor said anything mean to me. He's used and idea I suggested last year. I don't hate him, I like him and if you guys have ever meet my husband..he(my husband) can be a worse asshole then Onison is..(mind you not to me ,he is to others. All Onision is a man,who has youtube channels. I don't post my problems to him for him to solve I solve them myself. To me he is entertainment. All the topics on his channels have been from girls trying to get his attention..no photo that I have submitted to him shows my flesh..Gawd no..that would blind him or anyone seeing (joking here) Anyways..This is Ryan's forums so I won't be posting about Onision here...except for this comment. I still love his Emo Charlie character .:lol:

I enjoy Onision's videos. I just don't like him as a human being. 

Harry_Hilter    93
1 minute ago, sheilamotko said:

Chibi Derf was my personal favorite.