ALL

MY 

FRIENDS

KNOW THE LOW RIDER

hqdefault.jpg 

i will never forget this phase thank u

please forget 

It's been a journey really.

I remember being on the original Onision forums back in 2011. Life was shitty back in '11 and I found comfort in Onision Speaks videos. At the time, his "advice" felt like a decent surrogate to shitty parenting. Boy was that wrong.

I worked my way up to being a moderator while I was there; I felt like it was one of the few ways I could really contribute to a community. This was half-true. Mods were just a bandage when the forum's true problem, its owner, reared his ugly head.

I think Ryan would have been a mirror in this weird metaphor. Onision's garbage had been around for a while, but Ryan got me to really look at the forum's ugly side. Ridiculous censorship rules, a dogmatic owner... My removal as mod for being "male" was the last nail in the coffin for me. ("Male" was another word for "he made me feel butthurt"- you'd think for being such a popular youtuber, "Bananafaglord" shouldn't mean a thing.)

I think my first real encounter with @ragreynolds was when I first asked him wtf he was up to. I didn't get an answer immediately (who would really respond to an OFO mod's questioning?). The answer came with the creation of RR.

The details get fuzzy around that point. I remember getting my moderation position back only to leave it for RR. Good riddance.

Details get fuzzy around then. I tend to remember things I wish I had done differently most of all.

For example, I wish I was a better admin to RR when I had the chance. I'm certainly no suicide bomber but I could have done better than I had. I'm glad I was able to help out when I was there.

I wish I talked to a lot of you more often. Besides RR, life was a certain kind of hell for me. I was stuck with abusive and neglectful parents for most of my time here, and I'm still learning about how much it fucked me up. It made me isolate myself, become arbitrarily critical, and I feel that I alienated a lot of you with it.

This forum was an eye-opener in a few ways for me. It was one of the many factors that drove me towards getting some psychological help. RR helped me realize I had some problems and I'm thankful for it. In a way, RR gave me more support than my family ever could have. Maybe some of you have felt the same?

I've been busy, besides that junk. I'm a semester away from graduating with three associates degrees, two away from a bachelor's. It seems like RR will be gone before either happens, though. I'm happy to have been here in the first place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

god DAMNIT i come back and you do this to me.

no but really i love this place. and as some know, it's been a wild year for me so i haven't even been online much. thanks, ryan for always being a dickhead. you're a cool dude. and my boyfriend likes your tweets.

my momma loved you guys and every time she said something funny, she'd tell me, "go post that on rag."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Meowth said:

god DAMNIT i come back and you do this to me.

no but really i love this place. and as some know, it's been a wild year for me so i haven't even been online much. thanks, ryan for always being a dickhead. you're a cool dude. and my boyfriend likes your tweets.

my momma loved you guys and every time she said something funny, she'd tell me, "go post that on rag."

we got a discord tho if you wanna join

2 hours ago, Meowth said:

already there sucka

you must be in ryans but the more active one where the squad hangs out youre not in 

On 11/30/2017 at 9:08 PM, bryanna said:

you must be in ryans but the more active one where the squad hangs out youre not in 

then hook me up bitch

Well its been fun for the small amount of time that ive been here and it will be weird for it to be gone (even though i only have been showing up from time to time for a while now).

• Upvote 1

i love u all u fuckin fruitcakes

but for real, never in my life did i expect to be part of a community for such a long time and it’s been the wildest of rides. thanks for walking me through my adolescence and giving me some pretty great (and also highly questionable) memories. 

CATCH ME IN THE DMs

sc: bikstar

insta: danielleadarasmith