Sappho

Which Harry Potter book is your favourite?

Of all the Harry Potter books, which is your favourite and why?

I think mine is GoF because I've always really loved the tasks the champions were given, but obviously PS is great. Okay, HBP and DH as well.

only read the first one when i was like... 14... cant remember a damn thing.

but i like the movies...

• Upvote 1

I think Deathly Hallows was probably my favorite. Harry finally discovered how much Snape kept hidden in order to protect him. Learning why he did what he did because he had to to keep Harry safe. It's a nice thought for Snape after all is said and done.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Thor said:

I think Deathly Hallows was probably my favorite. Harry finally discovered how much Snape kept hidden in order to protect him. Learning why he did what he did because he had to to keep Harry safe. It's a nice thought for Snape after all is said and done.

yeah I definitely think that's why I loved the last two, it changed everything about Snape and it's when he becomes a favourite character.

"Always" will never not get me.

I really want more books from this world.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sappho said:

yeah I definitely think that's why I loved the last two, it changed everything about Snape and it's when he becomes a favourite character.

"Always" will never not get me.

I really want more books from this world.

I am still so happy that he finally got to be painted in the light of a tragic hero.

I used to read a book every 2 weeks as a child, unfortunately I don't actually think I knew what Harry Potter even was until I hit maybe mid Secondary School(started in Sep 2007) so maybe around 2008-9 ish?

8 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

Reading is for dweebs. But the movies are great. Deathly Hallows Part 2 is my favourite HP movie.

there you go lazy

• Upvote 1

I really enjoyed prisoner of azkaban because you learn a lot more about Harry's past and his relationship with Sirius starts in that book.

I also loved The Deathly Hallows, for obvious reasons, it was a fantastic book and is the only book that has ever made me sob.

So Prisoners of Azkaban and The Deathly Hallows.

I hate reading Harry Potter, I can never concentrate because her writing is so overly descriptive, it's ridiculous. Her books are boring as fuck.

The only Harry Potter book I was able to read without giving up was Prisoner of Azkaban.

I'm more of a Tolkien fan to be honest with you.

Edited by The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy

Deathly Hallows was my favourite, I loved the hype on the run up to it and spent too much time on fan sites trying to guess what the hallows were going to be and really enjoyed the way the books seemed to age with the characters.