Sign in to follow this  
EndangeredShark

Eugenia Cooney

1 hour ago, Emilee said:

Her content annoys me, so I haven't bothered to care too much. However, I do think that she may need help learning how to gain weight, and keep it. 

I think she knows how to gain weight and keep it, the problem is these people have a huge image problem and only think they look good when they are unhealthily skinny; and what they need is professional mental help to get them a healthier perspective.

Not saying I'm a health guru, but at least I'm not one of these people so skinny I could die.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Tyrantblade said:

I think she knows how to gain weight and keep it, the problem is these people have a huge image problem and only think they look good when they are unhealthily skinny; and what they need is professional mental help to get them a healthier perspective.

Not saying I'm a health guru, but at least I'm not one of these people so skinny I could die.

I don't think she actually does know how to keep the weight, she used to be what seemed like an ok healthy size not that long ago.

Honestly, I think she may suffer from some sort of Body Dysmorphia Disorder. That can really fuck people up.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Viiolai said:

I don't think she actually does know how to keep the weight, she used to be what seemed like an ok healthy size not that long ago.

Honestly, I think she may suffer from some sort of Body Dysmorphia Disorder. That can really fuck people up.

I'm pretty sure Body Dysmorphia Disorder is just a fancy way of saying what I already said; basically a major problem with how they see themselves, again to them normal weight is fat; so in their twisted minds way too skinny looks good and is healthy.

It's like when they look in a mirror what they see is say 50 lbs overweight when it is 5 lbs overweight  (or close enough to normal)

• Upvote 2

On 1/17/2017 at 2:16 PM, Tyrantblade said:

I'm pretty sure Body Dysmorphia Disorder is just a fancy way of saying what I already said; basically a major problem with how they see themselves, again to them normal weight is fat; so in their twisted minds way too skinny looks good and is healthy.

It's like when they look in a mirror what they see is say 50 lbs overweight when it is 5 lbs overweight  (or close enough to normal)

I was referring to changing the mentality, not the physical aspect and I suppose that is my fault for not specifying. 

However, I know that is not easy. At all. 

I myself and five foot seven inches and weigh one hundred and thirty-six pounds. Yet whenever I look at myself in the mirror all I see is fat. So I fully understand that it is hard to accept that being that small isn't healthy, and that it is seriously damaging her body. 

On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 8:40 PM, Emilee said:

I was referring to changing the mentality, not the physical aspect and I suppose that is my fault for not specifying. 

However, I know that is not easy. At all. 

I myself and five foot seven inches and weigh one hundred and thirty-six pounds. Yet whenever I look at myself in the mirror all I see is fat. So I fully understand that it is hard to accept that being that small isn't healthy, and that it is seriously damaging her body. 

I was referring to their mentality as well, like I said, they see anything besides too skinny as too much overweight; when they get past that, then they can become healthy.

But someone like Eugenia Cooney will never voluntarily get help, she should be in a hospital so she doesn't starve herself to death.

• Upvote 1