Sign in to follow this  
ragreynolds

Thoughts on drugs and their legalisation?

What are your thoughts on drug legalisation?   

16 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on drug legalisation?

• They should all be illegal.
    • Legalise weed but keep the rest illegal.
    • Legalise most drugs but not all (post details below).
    • Legalise all drugs.

13 hours ago, TokentheToken said:

there's too many people in the world anyway

survival of the fittest bitch 

let the games begin 

Amen

On 2/7/2017 at 11:47 AM, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

Fucking American trash. Learn English

English Pride 💪🏻

Reveal hidden contents

jk

No need to be an asshole about it, man. 

On 2/7/2017 at 11:47 AM, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

Fucking American trash. Learn English

English Pride 💪🏻

Reveal hidden contents

jk

I also speak English. I made a mistake, shit happens. 

This thread needs to be revived in my opinion because we have a lot of drug enthusiasts within the forum.

How does everyone feel on how things are moving lately with drug legislation in their respected nations?

_________

Over here it's still pretty stalemate in terms of debates because Brexit is dominating the floor, plus parliament is at recess till September.

There are however libertarians within the Conservative party that are in favour of some decriminalisation in some areas from what I remember. They are usually those who are described as 'free market conservatives'.

_________

Regarding the US situation however here is a video from the libertarian magazine ReasonTV on drug legislation under the Trump administration. It's not looking that great for the pro side but there's still hope.

Edited by The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy

48 minutes ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

This thread needs to be revived in my opinion because we have a lot of drug enthusiasts within the forum.

How does everyone feel on how things are moving lately with drug legislation in their respected nations?

_________

Over here it's still pretty stalemate in terms of debates because Brexit is dominating the floor, plus parliament is at recess till September.

There are however libertarians within the Conservative party that are in favour of some decriminalisation in some areas from what I remember. They are usually those who are described as 'free market conservatives'.

_________

Regarding the US situation however here is a video from the libertarian magazine ReasonTV on drug legislation under the Trump administration. It's not looking that great for the pro side but there's still hope.

I'll never be happy until the government stops telling me what I can and cannot put into my own body. I think that in general, most of the West are progressing (slowly), but it can't come soon enough imo. I highly doubt that things will go backwards from how they are now. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ragreynolds said:

I'll never be happy until the government stops telling me what I can and cannot put into my own body. I think that in general, most of the West are progressing (slowly), but it can't come soon enough imo. I highly doubt that things will go backwards from how they are now. 

I very much agree in terms of drug possession and drug consumption. 

Sign in to follow this