Saddam

Post pics of your gains

I took a pic recently and am proud of the gains i made since i was a fat fuck so i thought to make thread everyone can post gains and body and everything related

Shit pic but heres me from last night, still got some belly fat to lose but overall happy, but im on a journey to gain 10kg of muscle so ill post a pic every thursday

Edited by Saddam

46 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Shit pic but heres me from last night, still got some belly fat to lose but overall happy, but im on a journey to gain 10kg of muscle so ill post a pic every thursday

16129913_365624867147208_104290415_o.jpg

Getting ready to behead some Christians? 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

Lol 

4 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

*athiests

• Upvote 1

Just now, ragreynolds said:

So just anyone who isn't Muslim? :rolleyes: 

Idk what type of belief do you have tho?

7 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Idk what type of belief do you have tho?

In the most basic terms I guess I'd just say I'm an Atheist. But overall I reject the idea of religion. I believe what has been proven to me and that's it. I try not to believe anything that I can't prove. Of course that isn't always possible and our inner nature always forces us to believe somethings or have biases, but I try my best to avoid it.

But yeah, since I only believe what has actually been proven, I do not believe in any sort of God/divine being, and by definition that would make me an Atheist.

26 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

In the most basic terms I guess I'd just say I'm an Atheist. But overall I reject the idea of religion. I believe what has been proven to me and that's it. I try not to believe anything that I can't prove. Of course that isn't always possible and our inner nature always forces us to believe somethings or have biases, but I try my best to avoid it.

But yeah, since I only believe what has actually been proven, I do not believe in any sort of God/divine being, and by definition that would make me an Atheist.

Oh, then id get the athiests for sure ;P hahah

To be perfectly honest with you my middle eastern fellow, I have been hitting the gym however I personally have not noticed a difference which is quite unfortunate. I'm truly wretched. 

steroids.jpg

Edited by The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

To be perfectly honest with you Ala, I have been hitting the gym however I personally have not noticed a difference which is quite unfortunate. I'm truly wretched. 

steroids.jpg

Im not ala

• Upvote 2

Im not ala

I apologise for this misunderstanding however the fault is on your side for calling yourself Saddam. Ala is well known for his Arabic nationalism and Saddam Hussain is well known for being a well known bearded Muslim nationalist far right dictator.

However, it is my personal opinion that you are still Ala. I will not accuse you of lying because that is utterly disorderly in this forum and I personally do not wish to be withdrawn from this chamber.

Edited by The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy

22 minutes ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

I apologise for this misunderstanding however the fault is on your side for calling yourself Saddam. Ala is well known for his Arabic nationalism and Saddam Hussain is well known for being a well known bearded Muslim nationalist far right dictator.

However, it is my personal opinion that you are still Ala. I will not accuse you of lying because that is utterly disorderly in this forum and I personally do not wish to be withdrawn from this chamber.

What, i never once in my life have heard ala talking good about Saddam or Arab nationalism, he isnt even Arab hes a romanian

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

ala isn't arabic he's a christian 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bryanna said:

ala isn't arabic he's a christian 

Arabic is a language, and Arabs can be christian, but i dont think people know he comes from Eastern Europe lol

Also post a pic of your gains

Arabic is a language, and Arabs can be christian, but i dont think people know he comes from Eastern Europe lol

Also post a pic of your gains

i was under the impression it also was a religion oops

• Upvote 1

Just now, bryanna said:

i was under the impression it also was a religion oops

Really or sarcasm ._. 

3 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Really or sarcasm ._. 

what do you think abdul 🙊

Just now, bryanna said:

what do you think abdul 🙊

Im sleepy :( das why im asking dont h8

Just now, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

Sorry I'm drunk I confused ala with General aladeen or whatever your name is, I cant remember I'm drunk . Sorry

My name isnt general aladeen its saddam

3 minutes ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

back in the old RR it was General Aladeen

Yah oki