Jump to content
Saddam

Post pics of your gains

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

back in the old RR it was General Aladeen

there wasn't a general aladeen on old rr. saddam has been here since forever 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy said:

I'm terribly sorry by the way.

Its ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sappho said:

so jimmy thought abdul was ala

and molly thought tinka was ala

 

is everyone ala? 🤔

If you ask ala, everyone is either Micah or GirlOnInternet :rolleyes: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

If you ask ala, everyone is either Micah or GirlOnInternet :rolleyes: 

who is GirlOnInternet ⁉️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sappho said:

so jimmy thought abdul was ala

and molly thought tinka was ala

 

is everyone ala? 🤔

hey after a couple of drinks, ala, Allah, Abdul, Isis and muhhamed can get mixed up

Edited by The_Right_Honourable_Jimmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, n00gai said:

"post pics of your groins"... i got really exited for a second there.

IMPURE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Viiolai said:

How dare you!

:sad:

Fix* all the atheists but vii <33 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my chest is looking more pronounced since i started working out again 💪

 

Screenshot_2017-01-24-19-40-23-1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At 70.2 kg now, lost more fat and starting to get a bigger chest/shoulders

 

18678972_426210331088661_496478340_n.png?oh=faf691548bf2a9e21418788b39f543db&oe=592789C2&__gda__=1495786307_118be75e14b90217957ea3747a5af3af

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Saddam said:

At 70.2 kg now, lost more fat and starting to get a bigger chest/shoulders

 

18678972_426210331088661_496478340_n.png?oh=faf691548bf2a9e21418788b39f543db&oe=592789C2&__gda__=1495786307_118be75e14b90217957ea3747a5af3af

70KG? That's manlet size.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ragreynolds said:

70KG? That's manlet size.

Ik lol but its not alot of fat and good amount of muscle, packing muscle is pretty hard tbh it takes time

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Ik lol but its not alot of fat and good amount of muscle, packing muscle is pretty hard tbh it takes time

 

I was 75KG with 12% body fat when I was 13/14. MANLET WEIGHT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ragreynolds said:

I was 75KG with 12% body fat when I was 13/14. MANLET WEIGHT

How tall are you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×