All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Hello everyone, hope all is well..just checking in  :rock::applause::pray:

3. the fuck are you?
  4. Yesterday
  5. welcome back to a dead site that is actually gonna be dead in just over a month
  6. welcome back
  7. I've been gone for like two years and I come back to find chat gone and RR on life support, ain't that depressing But yea it's me Thomas wassup idk if any of you remember me enough to give a fuck but hi again, love y'all ❤❤❤❤
  8. Hey everybody , how is your Thursday ? It too warm here for January..still stressing about a place , hopefully we'll find one.  :rock::applause::pray:

9. Last week
  10. Hey guys..hope all is well...  :rock::applause::pray:

11. Weird well you weren't kidding @bryanna ..that is !1 WEEEEEIIIIIRDDD
  12. i dont lie about these kinds of things
  13. I was honestly surprised that the forum is even still around. I just went to check out of curiosity and there it was. Nice job keeping it up that long.
  14. i mean it https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgeyCSigD2EEv_D5evBRBWQ/videos
  15. Been packing little by little..until we have a actual  move out date Checking in Hi Guys  :rock::applause::pray:

16. Off to look at giant arthropods and twitchy water monitors
  17. Hey guys, hope all is well..having a quite day myself  :rock::applause::pray:

18. Earlier
  19. Hello everybody, hope all is well..doing okay  be better with no stress once we are in a new place. :rock::applause::pray:

20. Hello everyone, hope you all are well..checking in :rock::applause::pray:

1. ragreynolds

ragreynolds

Hope you are well too Sheila

2. sheilamotko

sheilamotko

Doing better, looking for a new place with my son,daughter in law and my husband...:rock: Keep prayers for us Ryan :pray:

21. Hello everyone, hope your well..checking in and saying hello :rock::applause::pray:

22. How is everyone..?? Birthday shout out @Alfie ..Happy Birthday ...see you later guys not doing to good.. well explain soon :rock::applause::pray:

23. Hey guys hows your weekend going..mines' okay :rock::applause::pray:

24. Hello everyone, still waiting for that charger...hopefully soon...checking in..how is everyone today.:rock::applause::pray:

25. Hello everybody, checking in..hope all is well. Hopefully , I will have a new charger as soon as tomorrow..:rock::applause::pray:

1. Load more activity